Friday, January 24, 2014

3x3 Valentine Card and Envelope with Paper Bow

Hey Delightful friends and family!

Here is a little sample of a 3x3 Valentine card with envelope.  No big deal right?  But I just watched a YouTube to make a paper bow using the Envelope Punch Board from WeR Memory Keepers.  It's super easy and I think a super cute way to embellish this little envelope.  Here is the link.  I decided not to add the bottom layer on my bow, I liked it better without it.  But check out the video if you haven't seen it yet!
I've used the Taylored Expressions Key Ingredient Kit and Stamp of the Month (Kiss Me) for the 3x3 card and envelope.  I've also used the Marvy Uchida Scallop Heart Punch (2 different sizes) and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. The envelope flap tucks under the heart to close it.
The white heart is popped up with dimensional squares.

I'm going to take this envelope w/bow to work and suggest it for a Make and Take that we do on Mondays and Tuesdays.  I think our crafters will love it!


My little granddaughters will love these for their 3x3 Valentine cards! 

Thanks so much for visiting and have a great weekend!

The highway of the upright is to depart from evil; He who keeps his way preserves his soul.  Proverbs 16:17

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous Natalie! I love how you made that bow with the Envelope Punch maker....and pretty colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, darlin'! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Miss you bunches! We're in a deep freeze here in Indiana....hope you and your family are doing great! Wish I could come to your make-n-takes....bet your friends have a blast, especially with your gorgeous samples!! Love and hugs, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they will love it. I need to get to work on mine for my little ones.

    ReplyDelete