Friday, February 14, 2014

Bear Hugs for Addy!

Happy Valentines Day to all my Delightful friends and family!
Here is a card I made for my #2 granddaughter, the others have already been given and since Addy is still here this evening I took a quick picture of the card and envelope. I was up really, really late finishing the girls' cards and my craft table is still in the same state as I left it. (messy pics at the end of this post)

 
This card is 3x3 and my stamp is from Taylored Expressions which I've colored with Copic Markers.  I tried a different technique to add texture to the bear's fur coat by making x's with 3 different markers. 
It's not exactly what I wanted but at midnight and a card for a 4 year old, for my first attempt... I'm happy with it.  I made the envelope using the WeR Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board.
I'm entering this in:

 Here is the mess I left...


Don't judge me (lol) I know if you are a crafter you are understanding the "creative mess"!
Thanks for visiting!!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Natalie, my desk looks like that all the time. It seems I never get it cleaned. I love your cute little bear for a darling Valentine. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card - and i like the texture. My desk looks like yours right now and I surely need to get off the computer and go clean up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my little pleasure in life is sitting and tidying my craft table and area. The little x's worked fairly well the image is adorable. Thank you for sharing this lovey art with us, we really enjoy seeing your unique styles. Blessings, Carole Word Art Wednesday DT
    Five of your family friendly cards, tags or projects are welcomed each week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really darling, Natalie. Your sweet cards reflect your sweet spirit, and always have a way of making me smile from the inside out. Thanks so much for sharing in our challenge, and have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another adorable creation, Natalie. I love your sweet style. We appreciate your support and talent so much. Thanks for participating in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday!
    Diane Noble (DT-WAW)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card Natalie!! I am sure Addy loved it! I completely understand about a crafty mess. I spent one of my days off cleaning up my room as it had gotten to the point I couldn't create anymore.

    It was so nice seeing you at the store. I miss seeing you when I go in. I guess that is what happens when you and I work the same days.
    Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work table looks like mine when I'm crafting! LOL AND you've made a VERY SWEET CARD!!!! HI! I thought I'd come over & visit! I've been scrolling through your blog & enjoying seeing all of your creativity! :) Thanks for following my blog!!! :D

    ReplyDelete