Thursday, July 10, 2014

Feel Better Soon!

Hello Delightful friends and family,
Another card to share!  I really enjoyed working with this sketch and I used my sewing machine too!  Love this fun stamp set from Paper Smooches (Healthy Vibes) and I've been hoarding this paper from Fancy Pants called Park Bench.  I'll be entering this card at Color Throw Down #300 (light blue, navy, pumpkin) I've used Memento Nautical blue ink to stamp both the image and sentiment.   I colored the heart with Copic markers and added Glossy Accents for dimension.




Here's the sketch I've used from Seize the Sketch #24 (from Vicki)
I'll be entering this at Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge (anything goes) also.


  



That's it from me, thanks for visiting!  This card will be going to a pastor friend of ours who was scheduled to have a triple bypass this morning but they were only able to fix one of the arteries. Please keep Pastor Andy lifted up in prayer for healing.  

For if our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and knows all things.  1 John 3:20





Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Super cute, Natalie! I love the colors and your stitching finishes the card off perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The PS stamps go well with this sketch and I like the color choices. I think the stitches brings it all together. Good thoughts for your pastor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card, Natalie! Sending prayers for your Pastor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! Great colors combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this get well card - would make the recipient feel all better! Thanks for joining in at STS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card done with excellent choices for the background paper!! The bandaid really pops with the black and white and then the flash of blue in the heart!! Adorable!! Really well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done with both challenges. I really like the background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card, Natalie! Love the color palette- a bit softer than the original, with a whole different feel. Wonderful use of the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card! Sure would perk up someone! Thanks for joining along with Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! Love the PS image!! Thxs for joining us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great card Natalie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OHHHHHHHHH! What a fab card! I LOVE that you hoard your papers too--- I'm in the same boat:) LOL!

    LOVE the design and the colors-- this will def make anyone feel better ASAP:) LOVE!

    THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the PSS challenge <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute get well card...the little band-aid is adorable!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it! A fantastic cheerful get well card :) That bandaid is adorable (who knew THAT was possible?!) Thanks so much for coming to play with us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete