Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Card Full of Thanks and belated Congrats to my team!

Hello again Delightful Friends and Family,
I am supposed to be doing some work around the house instead of posting a card! Just couldn't help myself when I saw this sketch at Try Stampin' on Tuesday #192!  Easy peasy and I was wanting to try this stamping technique using different "thank you" stamps.  Hope you like my results!



Stamps: Paper Smooches; Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities Oval (scallop and regular) and Lawn Fawn Stitched leaves. Ink: Hero Arts Shadow Ink in Field Greens mid-tone and Archival Jet Black
Base: Neenah Desert Storm, Bazzill Card Stock, not sure about the maker of the designer paper, it was in a Key Ingredient Kit from Taylored Expressions a couple of years ago.


Thanks for visiting!  Enjoy your day.

If you continue in My word, you really are My disciples.  You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.  John 8:31-32

PS.  I'm a little bit late on this but CONGRATULATIONS to the World Series Champions: San Francisco Giants!  That's my team!!! Yay!! What a crazy season! And what a great series with the Kansas City Royals - very exciting! 
Madison Bumgarner (top)
Jeremy Affeldt and Brandon Crawford (below) 
 

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Hi Natalie, I love the paper on this card, so cute. And I love your option of using different "thank you" sentiments to fill the center. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely and I really like the use of the oval frame :)

    Happy Thursday! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is lovely, love the choice of papers, they go so well together, Also like the sentiment paper being framed, great idea. Thankyou for joining us at Try Stampin On Tuesdays Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great grateful card :) The oval frame is really fun and the leaf embellishment just add the right touch. Thanks for entering this with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card!! I need to learn how to use dies! I really love the frame on this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Natalie, what a great way to say thank you to someone. Love all the fall colors on your card too. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
    Sara H.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natalie beautiful card! Thank you for the kind words on my Moms Blog(Lindas Stamping Blog). It was a shock to all of us an I'm still trying to cope with loosing her. Its been almost 8 months an it's just as hard today as the day she passed away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful card, Natalie. I think you did an amazing job following that sketch. Thanks so much for playing along and sharing your talents with us. Have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful Fall card...Love the designer papers. We're delighted that you joined our Challenge last week at Word Art Wednesday. We hope to see you again this week. Leaving you with God's Word in Hebrews 12:2, "Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Have a blessed day.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card Natalie. Love the fall leaves and the oval frame with the words.

    ReplyDelete