Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Thankful for Blessings

Hello Delightful friends and family!
We celebrated our youngest granddaughter's 4th birthday tonight!  Cannot believe she is already four.  I'll share a picture of her and the card I made her later.  She is a cutie pie!
Here is a card that I'll be sharing at Card Concepts #22 (inspiration photo below) I think my style on this is a combination of clean layers and freestyle collage. I will also be sharing this at Word Art Wednesday #157.  It's Anything Goes at WAW every week.  Fun inspiration at both sites.



Inspiration photo:


Thanks for visiting! Enjoy the rest of the week :-)


He made the One who did not know sin to be sin for us, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.  2 Corinthians 5:21



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Love the sentiment up there with the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty!! I love all the layering on this. You used some fun dies on this as well. Fabulous design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet scene you created...I love all your wonderful details. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love all the details on this card. Great design! thanks for playing with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete