Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Coffee Right Meow!

Hello Delightful friends and family,
This week is really flying by can't believe it's already Wednesday!  We got our much needed rain on Monday and Tuesday.
I'm off from working at the lss for the week but I'll have my grandkids after school today and Friday and lots to do inbetween.  Our church collected diapers and wipes for our local Pregnancy Care Center for the last 3 weeks so we have LOTS of cases of diapers to deliver on Thursday.  Can't wait to see their faces :-)
I've been busy coloring and will be linking this up at #thedailymarker30day it's a challenge blog to color something and share for 30 days.  I haven't done 30 days (lol) but I've enjoyed the daily inspiration from Kathy Racoosin.


I've used a stamp set from Taylored Expressions called "If Cats Could Talk" and the die is new from Tim Holtz called Fresh Brewed, I've embossed the cozy with a Stephanie Ackerman embossing folder from Sizzix. The card is a very simple layout design and I can see myself making a few of these just changing out the color of the card stock and maybe adding more faux stitching or liquid pearls to embellish. I've colored with Copics, love the kitty's expression (it's interchangeable!).  Fun!  The stitched word bubble is #2 from Spellbinders.

I will be sharing this at Word Art Wednesday #176 Anything Goes

Have a great week and thanks for visiting!

And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9




Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is too cute, Natalie! I love it :) Happy day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! I like the sentiment and the little mouse peeking out at the cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Natalie! lol So true too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow such a cool card! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete