Thursday, April 9, 2015

Great Job!

Hello Delightful Friends and Family!

It's a beautiful day in our neck of the woods!  The sun is streaming in through the windows, oh wait, through dirty windows, oh yuck!  I think that means not only is spring here but spring cleaning, too!  I did find a moment last night to color (yay!) and make a card.  I will be sharing this at Simon Says Stamps(April Showers bring Spring Flowers) and Word Art Wednesday #178 Anything Goes.

Here is my colorful encouragement card:


I was inspired by the way the Designer (Nancy Penir) offset her flower to the side of her tag on her card.  But I was too late to play!

I've colored with Copic Markers and the tag is from the Tim Holtz Alterations Tag Collection Die set, the image is from Sizzix Stephanie Ackerman  Flowers #5 stamp and die set and the sentiment is from Paper Smooches - Good Gab.  The embossing folder is also a Stephanie Ackerman Sizzix product called Borders and Flowers. I've stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and Archival Jet Black ink (sentiment)

Thanks so much for visiting!  Have a blessed day.

The heavens declare His righteousness,
And all the peoples see His glory.  Psalm 97:6


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, the bright colours are just gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining in at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Natalie! Those flowers are gorgeous with your great coloring!
    Oh, and I can totally relate to the window issue! Yuck is right! lol :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these beautiful bright flowers, what a fabulous card Natalie! I think I must have missed 'Spring' cleaning... it's already Autumn here lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! What a gorgeous card! Your coloring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete