Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Distress Inked Himalayan Poppy - 30 Day color challenge

Hello Delightful Friends and Family!
So glad you came by today!  Here is another card I've made using the Himalayan Poppy stamp.  This time I've used Distress Inks and a Ranger waterbrush to color.  I've kept it sentiment free so that I can add it later depending on the occasion.  I've used some of my hoarded Stella Rose (MME) paper.  I've embossed with Versamark Ink and Ranger White embossing powder (just like the last poppy I colored).  I've used the Ranger watercolor paper (I LOVE IT) and the Ranger Distress Inks are Mermaid Lagoon, Peeled Paint, Pine Needles (very sparingly to add shadows), and Mustard Seed.



Thanks so much for visiting! 
 I will be sharing this card at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge (Use Your Favorite Technique and/or Product. I will also link up at the 30 Day Coloring challenge blog.

Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting. Psalm 118:4

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Wow looks just as good as the other one. great to know it looks so good with distress inks as well. beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, Natalie. This is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, Natalie! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love poppies and you have coloured yours perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I love poppies and you have coloured yours perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so pretty, love your flowers.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW the coloring is super gorgeous
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so very lovely! The colour is very captivating! Hope you have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card with lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card with lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully colored & love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so lovely and elegant.
    Thank you so much for participating in The 30 Day Coloring Challenge and I hope you will be up for the next one. Thanks again,

    ReplyDelete