Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Father's Day - Walking in Integrity

Hello Delightful Friends and Family!
We are having some wonderful weather here in my neck of the woods!  It's a good thing with all the outdoor graduations coming up in the next few days. The grandkids are looking forward to their summer vacation and spending time with Grammie and Poppa! I keep getting requests for an overnight stay which I've been putting off until school got out.  This week however I will be dog-sitting for both my daughter's dogs (Ruby a Golden Retriever and Bella a Boxer), this is going to be an interesting few days! It may inspire me to make a dog-themed card ;-)

Here is my card for Word Art Wednesday #187 it features Proverbs 20:7 which is a perfect Scripture to celebrate Father's Day.  I will be giving this to my husband and even though he is not my dad, he is the daddy of our 3 children and a man who walks in integrity.  I'm so thankful for the example he sets for our family and our church family.
Hope you will join us over at the Word Art Wednesday Challenge blog - it's a great place to share your family friendly cards, mixed media, scrapbook pages, etc.  Plus every week there is a prize or two and usually MORE to win!  Thanks to all of our wonderful sponsors.


Also featured in this card is the Taylored Expressions Dies - Birch Tree Cutting Plate and Birch Tree Accessories.  I've used Neenah white card stock in the background.  The Distress Inks I've used are Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Chipped Sapphire, Frayed Burlap and Peeled Paint.  Other papers used are Desert Storm and dark brown card stock.

Thanks for visiting and have a great week!

The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.  Psalm 145:8

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Natalie! I love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope to welcome you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful (and manly) card! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God for men who walk in integrity!
    I love the wonderful trees and the shading in the background!

    ReplyDelete