Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Red White and Blue - Word Art Wednesday #189

Hello Delightful friends and family!
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  My card today is for the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Our challenge is always Anything Goes - Family Friendly!  We have some wonderful sponsors so be sure and check out the challenge blog and I hope you will play along with us!
 I really enjoyed playing with the red, white and blue theme. Just in time for the 4th of July.  What a fantastic Scripture (Psalm 85:9) that was given to the DT to use.  Hope you will read it and really think about what is being said.  Just think if we would truly fear the Lord... so many blessings would be restored to our land. Right now we are in a terrible state, God forgive us for neglecting You.


Here are the ingredients to this card:
Base: Neenah Bright white card stock
Other card stock (red/navy) Bazzill
Paper Accents white Vellum
Designer Paper: Patriotic Parade
EK Success star punch
Fabric Tape, red gingham
Inksessentials opaque white pen
Cuttlebug Stars Embossing Folder
Spellbinder Nestabilities Die
White seam binding (bow)
Want to Scrap - red rhinestones

Have a great week!! Enjoy our first week of summer!

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the LORD, "My refuge and my fortress.  My God, in whom I trust.  Psalm 91:1-2



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment