Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Nature Sings with Joy - Word Art Wednesday #192

Hello Delightful Friends and Family!
I love trying new techniques and with this card I've used the Stitched Hillside Border (Lawn Fawn) to add a bit of interest on my water color background.  After the watercolor was dry I trimmed out the background to 4" x 5-1/8" and then die cut the background pieces.  I simply taped them back together on the backside. I love the breezy/wavy feel to the card. I added dimensional tape to pop it up on the white card base.  Then I stamped and doodled on the flowers with a black micron pen and a white pen (nothing fancy!) I punched out the digi Scripture with a large scallop oval punch. It reminded me of a cloud so of course I had to add the sun peeking over the edge.
Isn't this a great verse!  Nothing like a little singing to bring out the joy!  Even in the midst of trials it's amazing how singing to the Lord can lift your spirit! Even nature seems to be singing and clapping it's hands at times.


















I hope you will consider joining us this week at Word Art Wednesday, it's challenge #192!  We are a family friendly challenge blog and we would love for you to join us.  We have fabulous sponsors that are so generous, most weeks there are more than one prize to win!  Be sure and check out what the Design Team is sharing this week and leave them some love!

Here are the ingredients to my card!
Stamp: Taylored Expressions - Faith in Bloom (flowers); and Lawn Fawn- Seasons Tweetings (musical notes);
Dies: Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside border (background) and Spring Showers (sun)
Punch: Scallop Oval (Marvy Uchida)
Re-Inkers: Mermaid Lagoon and Twisted Citron (Ranger Distress Inks)
Ranger Water color paper
Neenah Bright white card stock
Uni-ball Signa Broad white pen
Archival Jet Black ink

Thanks so much for visiting!! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment