Saturday, January 13, 2018

It Moose Be Your birthday! Seize the Birthday challenge

Hello Delightful friends and family!
I haven't played in a challenge in a loooong time!   But couldn't resist sharing this card I made my son Sean for his birthday this week.  I will be linking up at Seize the Birthday (anything goes birthday this week)


I've used three different stamps, one from Avery Elle (Woodland Wonders - trees and bird in the nest) and Lawn Fawn (Critters in the Arctic and Jump for joy) I stamped on watercolor paper (140lb cold press Strathmore) using Archival jet black ink and my Koi watercolors to color.

Thanks for visiting!

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.  Matthew 7:7


1 comment:

  1. Well, we are sure glad you picked our challenge to play along with this week! Your card is simply adorable! You can just tell that moose has a smile on his face! Love the softness of the trees and the background too! Fabulous card with a punning sentiment that I am sure your son loved! Thanks for being in our gallery at Seize the Birthday! We hope to have you join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete